Open terms are welcome for repeat customers
We are happy to do a credit check and set your company up with open terms after three orders have been completed. Our terms are 1/10/30. Accounts that become delinquent are subject to being placed on shipping hold.
We accept credit cards
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express; no additional fees are charged.
C.O.D. shipments are always available
- All returns must be pre-authorized by contacting us for a Return Materials Authorization number(RMA#).
- The returned shipment must be accompanied with our RMA# and copies of all of the paperwork that shipped with the parts.
- All returns are subject to inspection before credit is issued.
- Fastenair will pay for ground shipments back to our facility for rejected parts and also cover the shipment of replacement parts back to the customer.
- Rejections need to be reported within 30 days of receiving parts.
- All returns/cancellations may be subject to a 15% or more restocking fee unless prior authorization has been given.
- Fastenair's sole warranty is against any parts proven to be nonconforming to print requirements. Our liabilibity is limited to credit and/or replacement of parts purchased and freight charges only. We will not accept returns on any parts that have been modified, compromised by installment error, misuse, abuse, corrosion or rust, normal wear, or use in an application for which the part was not designed.
- Per United States export regulations, Fastenair's goods may require EAR or ITAR licensing, should they be exported. Such requirements are the responsibility of the USPPI/FPPI; Fastenair is neither of these parties.
- Fastenair does not export. In order for us to ship you our product, you must have a facility or work with an exporting distributor within the United States.
- Fastenair does not provide classification for any of their parts.
- Some items manufactured by Fastenair may have surface coatings that are not in compliance with RoHS and/or REACH EU regulations. Fastenair is not responsible for determining their compliance, this is the responsibility of the customer.
- All bushings ship with a full certification packet. This packet will include our Certificate of Conformance, raw material certification sheet, and all required processing and non-destructive testings certifications.
- First Article Inspection Reports are not included with our shipments. First Article Inspection Reports can be ordered on most of our bushings for a fee, but we must be informed of the FAI requirement at the time of the quote.
- Extra copies of certification packets are available upon request, but are subject to a fee.
- The raw materials used in the manufacturing of our parts are in compliance with the Conflict Minerals reporting requirements, EU REACH Regulations, and are DFAR compliant. All parts are manufactured free from mercury contamination.